Experts in food marketing and labelling laws – your ideal partner to review existing labels for compliance, and develop compliant labelling for new products.
- Do you comply with new laws?
- Does your new product meet legal labelling requirements?
- Are you confident the claims on your pack allowable?
- Is all the necessary information included?
QualDes can advise and assist with:
- Nutritional information panel (NIP) calculation
- Ingredient Declaration and % ingredient requirements
- Organic food labelling requirements
- School canteen requirements
- Allergen labelling
- Nutritional claims labelling
- Health claim legality
- Regulatory compliance of ingredients
- Instructions for consumer preparation and storage
- Advisory and warning declarations (including genetically-modified food)
- Country of Origin labelling
- Net weights and coding (such as Best Before Dates and traceability codes), and
- Halal and Kosher requirements.
- Liaise with FSANZ where required, and
- Work with your suppliers to obtain accurate and current information.
- Ensure labelling conforms to Australian standards when importing food products into Australia.
Advice provided on legislative matters is for the exclusive use of QualDes clients and, on its own, has no legal status. The information is based on the most recent Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code amendments and the guidelines as complied by FSANZ.
QualDes is not engaged in rendering legal advice.